Widex IIC is a truly invisible solution. With the introduction of the Invisible-in-canal (IIC) hearing aid, Widex offers hearing aid wearers a truly invisible solution.
Despite its small size, the IIC comes with outstanding Widex technology. It benefits from the Widex Sound – natural sound that doesn’t just help users hear speech or loud sounds, but all the sounds around them.
The Widex IIC is placed deep into the ear canal so no part of it can be seen. (A CIC model is placed in the external part of the ear canal. The IIC however, is placed beyond the second bend of the ear canal).
N.B. You must, of course have enough space in your ear canal to accommodate the IIC, narrow and bendy ear canals rule out the IIC model. We can assess suitability when we visit to assess your hearing requirements by taking an impression of your ear canal.
Its clever, all-in-one design means that all the electronics of the hearing aid are placed in the shell to provide the ultimate small fit. Unlike other hearing aids, the Widex IIC has no joined parts and therefore no hard edges – adding extra comfort for hearing aid users.
The Widex IIC is available in three technology levels, IIC 10 is the Premium level, IIC 5 is the Advanced level and IIC 3+ is Mid Range.
Outstanding features of the IIC include:
- Perfect fit: each IIC hearing aid is custom made to ensure a perfect fit.
- Better localisation: tight fit means users can better determine where sounds are coming from
- All-purpose use: can be worn in all listening situations
- Durability: all components are contained in one unit making it extremely durable
- More comfort: no joined parts mean there are no hard edges