Unitron Moxi T is the brand new RIC range of hearing aids from Unitron. Based on the newly introduced Tempus Platform, the newest version of Moxi looks and sounds better than ever.
Included in the new range is the Moxi Fit R – the world’s smallest rechargeable hearing aid available!
Unitron Moxi Fit R is:
- Convenient, providing more than 24 hours of use with 90 minutes of wireless streaming on an overnight charge;
- Flexible, using both rechargeable and traditional zinc-air batteries when a back-up plan is needed;
- Easy to use, featuring a telecoil and push button for ultimate control, and,
- Eco-friendly as the rechargeable solution replaces up to 100 regular batteries
Incredible advances in automatic technology ensure great speech clarity and natural sound in all situations. The Unitron Moxi T range automatically match your hearing instrument settings to your surroundings using an array of advanced, adaptive features with no action on your part
- SoundCore – This group of four intelligent features work together to understand your listening environment, making fluid adjustments so you can actively participate in every conversation, wherever you go.
- SpeechPro – provides optimal speech understanding and localization from all directions, even in the most challenging listening situations: conversations in noise and conversations in crowds.
- Spatial Awareness – gets the hearing instruments out of the way so patients truly know which direction speech and sounds are coming from.
- SoundNav – the building block of SoundCore technology. It automatically identifies and classifies signals into seven distinct environments – four of them dedicated to conversations – blending them to match real life.
- Sound Conductor – automatically adjusts for speech in all kinds of conversations, provides comfort and awareness in quiet and noisy environments, and maintains natural sound quality.
- SpeechZone 2 – automatically adjusts in difficult background noise, so you can hear speech from all directions.
- SpeechZone – automatically enjoy clearer conversations in the toughest listening situations. SpeechZone activates maximum directionality, really zoning in on speech when the hearing instruments determine that speech is coming from the front in a noisy environment. SpeechZone is activated by default in the Automatic Program.
- Antishock 2 – a unique-to-Unitron feature provides optimized elimination of discomfort caused by sudden impulse noises (without completely removing the sounds or making them unrecognizable) to preserve speech comfort and clarity.
- Frequency compression – by shifting sounds away from areas where hearing is most damaged and compressing them into the audible range, you experience a fuller range of sounds for improved awareness and speech intelligibility.
- Binaural Phone – wirelessly streams audio signals from the mobile or landline phone ear to the other ear without a separate accessory, for clear, balanced phone conversations.
Available in 5 different styles and a palette of colours to suit;
- Moxi Now – the world’s smallest wireless RIC, with a size 10 battery.
- Moxi Fit – award-winning style, a 312 battery, push button and telecoil.
- Moxi Fit R – the world’s smallest rechargeable hearing aid meets award-winning style.
- Moxi Kiss – fully automatic, a 312 battery in award-winning style.
- Moxi Dura – reliable and durable, with a 13 battery.
Unitron Moxi T is available in five technology levels, from the most advanced T Pro version, through to the T800, T700, T600 and the entry level T500.